Recruitment in process!

I'll get horrendously busy in a few days. If someone is a regular replay watcher and wants to share epic replays with/without reviewing them, I'll be happy to give you the permission and recruit you as one of the blog authors. This is not a job, do it if you feel good helping people or love sharing your views in the public. All those interested can contact me on phoenix.noreply{a}gmail.com with a review of any game posted on this blog. Any of your doubts will be cleared via email / Gtalk.

Regular readers don't think of this as a compromise in quality of the replays posted, I'll make sure that doesn't happen. I would rather not be surprised if someone with great taste of replays and awesome summarizing skills comes into the limelight. :)


Update (April 06)
Well, I guess there won't be any new replays for the next 10 days or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment