Replay 68: ADC: LGD.sgty vs Nirvana.my



1.24e / 6.68c

Game Played: 1-Sep-10
Game Length: 60:36 min

Asian Dota Championship IV: round 2
Hello everyone. It's been quite a while since I posted an Epic DotA Replay and I must say it's time... This game was tremendous! The whole time my mind was going like... why, just WHY DA HELL is this team not winning??? :D Yet again extraordinary games by Mushi, Yamateh and ZSMJ.


Going on with the game, LGD dominated the top lane giving away Traxex free farm while Warlock from Nirvana.my got a free farm bot lane. Mekansm was a poor choice by Warlock in my opinion, a Guinsoo would've worked wonders in keeping down Traxex and Windrunner.

Mushi's game deserves the spotlight. He took some marvellous kills and did some nice escapes especially the invisible Witch Doctor one. :D Other nice things to note were Nevermore making a MKB to counter Windrunner's evasion and ZSMJ (Traxex) stacking up Ancient Creeps camp.

Recommended Game for Lion, Nevermore and Traxex.
Winner :: LGD.sgty

No comments:

Post a Comment